Our 68RFE performance valve bodies feature the following
- Ability to run up to 250psi of line pressure. (transmission tuning, TCM upgrade or pressure box is needed) No pump modifications required!
- Upgraded Steel accumulator housing plate
- RevMax proprietary separator plate with bonded gasket that eliminates cross leaks and warpage issues
- Upgraded valve body to case seals that will not blow out like the factory ones do.
- Billet Anodized SSV Solenoid Switch Valve
- Increased Torque Converter Lockup Apply Pressure
- Modified Fluid Passages
- Orifice Diameters Changed
- Shortened Shift Time
- Complete Disassembly
- Proprietary cleaning process removes all metal and clutch particles by using an automated valve body wash machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of sensitive valve body parts
- Revmax proprietary upgrades
- Hand assembled in Charlotte, NC by Qualified and Caring Professionals!!
- Mounting Surface Verified and Flat Filed
- Threads Checked and Repaired if Needed
- Computerized testing on our state of the art $125k valve body test machines